Welcome to Food, Faith, & Fundamentals!

Welcome!

As a brand new blog, I know that there will have to be some ongoing content before you really know who I am. For now, let me tell you a little bit about who I am and why I started this new blog.

First of all, I'm a Christian. An Apostolic Christian, to be exact. My faith is front and center in my life and everything that goes on links back to that. Always. That doesn't mean I shove anything down anyone's throat 😊 and I never will. But it's where my convictions all come from and it's going to stay that way.

I am a professional freelance writer, blogger, and author. My book, Believe! is available on Amazon in both digital and paperback formats. I am the owner of two websites, Scribbles & Sustenance, and Vintage Pathways. You're welcome to visit there anytime! Aside from my own content, I also write and ghostwrite for many other locations and clients as well.

What You Can Expect

I love to share! I'll be sharing about lots of things related to faith and food especially. I am an avid recipe collector, with books dating back to the late 1700's. I love to try new recipes, new food, and new kitchen gadgets. I'm currently growing a garden and I love fresh herbs as well.

You'll also find content related to what might be better known as "the old time ways" like vintage home remedies, folklore, and stories related to specific geographic locations. All these things, and more, are possible content. What you find on my website, Vintage Pathways, is closely related to what you'll find here.

Thank you so much for checking in and I look forward to hearing back from my readers!

Comments